Monday, February 22, 2010

Excessive Hair Loss?

I always had beautiful thick hair but since last October I have been losing excessive amounts of hair especially after I shampoo it. I have never had this problem before and I have been trying everything. I have thyroid problems but I just had my labwork done and it was normal. I am 48 but like I said I have never had this problem. I recently purchased Nioxin and have used it 3 times so far and since I started it I have noticed no difference what so ever. Has anyone ever tried Nioxin? If so did it work and how long did it take before you saw a difference. Otherwise does anyone here have any success stories with a product?Excessive Hair Loss?
This has never happened 2 me but i can u wats wrong:


1. U probably r stressed cuz that's wat causes hair loss


2. Ur shampoo or conditioner is bad 4 ur hair


3. I would go 2 a doctor cuz it may be from something elseExcessive Hair Loss?
Hair loss has become common only due to over stress. This can be controlled by a large intake of water and controlled stress. Refer the website for further info on hair .
Wait at least 1-2 weeks to see if Nioxin works...hair loss can be caused by stress too
I don't really have any advice except perhaps vitamins or fish oil supplements (which help nail and hair growth), but I have thyroid problems and have been experiencing excessive hair loss too! I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.

No comments:

Post a Comment