Monday, February 22, 2010

Excessive Hair Loss?

Does Nioxin help stop hair loss? I have been experiencing excess hair loss and just purchased Nioxin have used it 2 weeks but see no difference yet. I use to have very thick hair and now I'm getting down to where I am going to have bald patches soon because of the amount I'm losing. I am desparate for answers right now!Excessive Hair Loss?
make an appointment with your family doctor. a lot of the hair growth products sold in stores such a rogaine-i'm not familiar with nioxin so i can't tell you much about that-are very deceiving...and they certainly don't work for everyone. you could end up doing more harm than good in trying these products without your doctor's permission. whether your lossing hair due to stress or something more serious, your doctor will definitely have better answers for you than the people on here!! good luck!Excessive Hair Loss?
I used Nioxin for my hair and didn't see a big difference. Although we may have different problems. My hair is very dry and breaks so it is becoming very thin. I'm not losing hair at the scalp which seems to be the problem with you. My stylist recommended Nioxin but it didn't help me. Hope it helps you! Keep using it, though. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment