Monday, February 22, 2010

Excessive Hair Loss?

I know i have asked the same question over and over again today but I am not getting the responses I hoped for. I know thyroid conditions can cause hair loss but my labwork which was only a couple months ago was normal and this has been going on for a long time. I do have stress but have had way more then I do now and I never lost hair during those times as I always had very long thick hair and i mean too thick and i use to actually have to go and have it thinned. What I am asking of everyone is to give me names of any products out that that can slow the hair loss before I go bald. I am losing almost 10 times the amount of hair a person should lose everyday. I fill the toilet everyday to the point you can't see the bottom. This has been going on for almost a year now and by the looks of it if it doesn't slow down I am going to be bald and this alone is stressing me. Please if anyone out there has tried any products that have worked for them please let me know as I am getting scared.Excessive Hair Loss?
Here are some reasons:


1) If you have natural curley hair, you are not brushing your hair very much. Then when you do, lots comes out in the brush. It's normal. I have natural curley hair and when I wash it, there is always a pile in the hair trap in the shower.


2) If you are a continual dieter, you are not eating enough protein.


3) If your hair does really look like it is getting thin, it is because you are not brushing it enough. I think we each lose about 100 hairs a day naturally which are replaced.Excessive Hair Loss?
Fekkai is suppose to have a good product for that. Bath and body works will began caring it July 9th. Also try some prenatal vitamins or horse hair vitamins from the health food store.
are you restricting your caloric intake a lot? that can cause hair loss. maybe have your hormone levels checked. I'm losing hair too- and getting nervous about it. good luck
Hair loss remedies, Balding, thinning hair, cure for baldness





http://www.mybuny.com/myarticle/articles鈥?/a>
my mom has used rogaine for women and it has worked for her... i never saw any of your last postings, but were your hormone levels checked? when its my time of the month i lose alot more hair than normal.
i dont have an answer but i do have a bald spot ... have no idea what is causing it

No comments:

Post a Comment